A secret sanctuary. A sensuous journey. Embrace a world of timeless beauty.
Endless seascapes. Infinite seduction. Surrender to the embrace of Huvafen. Awaken to a world of timeless luxury. A secret haven on North Malé Atoll, just 30 minutes by speedboat from the international airport. A dreamscape of hidden pleasures, where every second transcends time. A sanctuary for lovers of life.
An ethereal realm of water, serenity washing over every space. Surreal as a receding dream, like fleeting moments before dawn. You enter the world’s first underwater spa in Maldives. Let Huvafen Spa wrap you in healing arms, soothed by healing hands, ensconced in luxury. World within worlds, yours to enjoy in an intimate space. Spirited away by the songs of the sea. Featuring world famous Pure Massage and Teresa Tarmey treatments.
Distance: 35 minutes by Speedboat from Velana International Airport.
Atoll: North Male Atoll
No. of. Rooms: 44
OUR DREAM ISLAND DELIVERS DREAM HOLIDAYS
Starry nights and sunny days bathe you in the beauty of the island. Every villa and residence at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi gifts you with a private pool. Immerse in its cooling waters free-from-prying-eyes or relax atop a lavish sundeck overlooking the lagoon.
In addition to your private oasis pool, each room type features air-conditioning, an oversized bed with Frette linens, plasma screens, a Bose surround sound system and iPod music library, personal espresso machine, bar, luxury bath amenities and rainfall showers.
Here is our collection of 44 naturally modern villas and the luxury of ‘suite at sea’, traditional Maldivian Dhoni.
- 8 Beach Pool Villas (Previously Beach Bungalow with Pool)
Direct beach access, pristine lagoon views, and private courtyard
with bath, waterfall shower and plunge pool. 125 sqm
- 12 Sunrise Ocean Pool Villas (Previously Lagoon Bungalow with Pool)
Over water villas with direct lagoon access from private decks. Private outdoor plunge pool. 130 sqm
- 8 Deluxe Beach Pool Villas (Previously Deluxe Beach Bungalow with Pool) The Beach Villa experience elevated with a more spacious outdoor living area, courtyard with larger plunge pool and the decadence of a second plunge pool overlooking the Indian Ocean. 160 sqm
- 12 Sunset Deluxe Ocean Pool Villas (Previously Ocean Bungalow with Pool) Over water villa with three-tier decks featuring a freshwater infinity pool, dining area, daybed, sunbathing terrace and direct ocean access. 160 sqm
- 2 Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Residences (Previous Ocean Pavilion with Pool) Set in seclusion a further 200 metres beyond the Ocean Villas. Extravagant two-bedroom sunset-facing pavilions with dedicated Thakuru (butler) on call 24 hours. 330 sqm
- 1 Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residence (Previously Beach Pavilion with Pool) Sprawling two-bedroom residence with avant-garde design, lavish living spaces, outdoor oasis, infinity pool and its own private beach. 800 sqm
- 1 Three Bedroom Family Pool Residence (Three Bedroom CUBE with Pool) Ultra-modern three-bedroom sanctuary set in a oceanfront garden. Two storeys of indulgences include a game room and lavish indoor living & dining spaces plus a garden courtyard with swimming pool, barbecue, lounge seating, daybeds and al fresco dining. Thakuru on call 24 hours. 463 sqm
Dream Dhoni (A timeless unchangeable Maldivian tradition)
Sail the Maldives in a 65-foot traditional Maldivian sailboat bookable in conjunction with any room type. Sleek traditional vessel outfitted with state-of-the-art luxury for staying on-board overnight or exploring the atoll by day.
Presenting a well-appointed laid back setting, the Celsius offers unobstructed views of the shimmering lagoon. Offering both outdoor as well as indoor dining, the powdery sand floored restaurant serves the finest taste sensations for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Capturing breathtaking panoramas of the infinity edge swimming pool and Indian Ocean, the UMBar is located by the crystal clear water’s edge. The bar serves varieties of exotic tropical juices, fresh coconuts and enticing vodkas as clear as the Maldivian sea.
Suspended above the crystal clear waters, the Raw presents innovative Raw cuisine created using only natural produce ideal for those who care about their bodies yet crave for exquisite taste. The restaurant and juice bar is famous for serving freshly squeezed juices.
Indulge yourself in mouthwatering seafood under the twinkling sky in a private dining cove or at the open kitchen suspended above the azure crystal clear waters at the Salt. Providing an ultimate dining experience, the restaurant offers a fusion of Mediterranean fare with Southeast Asian cuisines.
Immerse yourself in a cave found deep in the cool ground harboring an unparalleled selection of wines from the old and new worlds. The underground wine cellar features private dining options and an island sommelier will take you on tour on all things vinum.
Presenting a casual shore dining experience, the Fogliani’s canopied by the shade of majestic palms, provides an innovative menu featuring traditional wood fired pizzas and scrumptious sandwiches as well as fresh antipasti. Destination dining is also available including in-villa dining round the clock.
- Water sports
- Beach volleyball
A spa that invites you to try something new and different. Visionary treatments and settings. From overwater pavilions to the world’s first underwater treatment rooms. Ethereal fabrics – mirroring oceanic kelp. Soft cushions evoking tactile versions of the corals and sponges. The slow rhythmic flow of the water, punctuated by the spectral colours of tropical fish.
The world-first underwater treatment space is the spa’s signature. A surreal setting for any of LIME’s sensual treatments. While LIME is a space of freedom, our guests tend to share one unspoken rule: Have at least one treatment in the underwater treatment space.
- Eight treatment rooms, two of which are under water
- ‘SubLIME’, which includes Thermal zones with Sauna & Steam and also an outdoor shower.
- Relaxation lounge with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean
- Manicure and pedicure suite
- Lonu Veyo, a salt-water floatation pool harnessing the abundance of minerals found in the Indian Ocean
- Overwater gym
- Overwater yoga pavilion
- LIME Light Ritual
The signature underwater experience. For 180 minutes, embrace the essence of the Maldives with indigenous island coconut, lime and mineral offerings and awake to a melting application of Anne Sémonin’s Radiance Ice Cubes. Following the massage, retire to the relaxation pod and enjoy fresh fruits and herbal teas while savouring kaleidoscopic views of clownfish, stingrays and the other exotic marine life that populates the lagoon.
- 24hr room service
- Internet facilities
- Medical facilities
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Safety deposit boxes
- Dive Centre
- Coffee shop
- Yoga pavilion